PET FIRST AID+CPR COURSE REGISTRATION
Class DurationIndividual class duration is approximately 6.5 hours. * Class time slots have been carefully arranged to accomodate: course lecture, hands-on training, training breaks, class question/answers, course quiz, starting late, internet interruptions for online training, etc.* Participant is required to remain for the entire scheduled class duration (no exceptions). If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact The Pet Medic directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 724-4962.
- Group classes are available for pet industry professionals, rescue organziations, pet-related clubs, law enforcement, and emergency responders wanting in-house training for staff or members at a designated training session across the United States or online via Zoom.
- In-person Group Training The instructor will travel to the designated training location and provide training to all partcipating registered members listed on the form. * Instructor travel fee applies to any in-person group training. Please contact The Pet Medic for instructor travel fee quote. * Supplies needed throughout the training session (class handouts, demo dolls, and pet first aid supplies) will be provided by the instructor. * A complimentary mini pet first aid kit will be gifted and distributed to each registered participant.
- Animal Attendance for In-person Group Training
- Due to insurance liability restrictions, no pets (dogs and cats) are permitted to attend in-person group class training sessions. This policy is strictly inforced to ensure the safety and comfort of all participants, both humans and animals.
- Special Accommodations for Service, Working, or Therapy Animals:
- If you require the attendance of a service dog, state/city/county working dog, or therapy animal during a group in-person training session, please contact The Pet Medic ahead of the scheduled grouup training to discuss, make any necessary accommodations, and permit the instructor to inform our business insurance company to maintain compliance with liability regulations.
- Online Group Training
- Online group training is live and conducted via Zoom video conferencing software.
- * Pet first aid supplies needed throughout the training session and complimentary mini pet first aid kit will be provided by the instructor and mailed to the point of contact on the registration form to distribute to all participants. * A link for class handouts will be made available via the course registration confirmation email. Registered participants will be required to print out handouts prior to the beginning of training session.
- Group Training Rates
- Group Rates applies to the entire group and not paid per individual in the group. * There are three group tiers available: Group 1 (Up to 5 People), Group 2 (Up to 10 People), and Group 3 (Up to 15 People). * If you have a group of more than 15 individuals, please contact The Pet Medic directly.
- Group Registration All group registrations should be submitted no later than two weeks before the training date requested. * To register for group training, fill out the group training registration form below (Step 1) and submit course payment (Step 2) . * We cannot guarantee the availability of the exact training date requested or last minute requests dates due to previous training sessions on schedule and instructor's personal schedule. It is recommended to have an additional date and time slot ready in the event your first date and time slot is not available. * You will be contacted via email to confirm in-house or online group training. Please check your Spam/Junk email folders if you do not receive a confirmation email by the next business day.
- Group Class Duration Group class duration is approximately 6.5 to 7 hours. * Class times are subject to be extended to accomodate large classes. * Class time slots have been carefully arranged to accomodate: course lecture, hands-on training, training breaks, class question/answers, course quiz, starting late, internet interruptions for online training, etc.
- * All participants are required to remain for the entire scheduled class duration (no exceptions). If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact The Pet Medic directly at email@example.com or (808) 724-4962.
Refund, Cancellation, & Rescheduling Policy
Cancellation and Rescheduling:Cancellation of any scheduled training session is permitted with the option to reschedule, with a maximum of two reschedules for a training session.
Cancellation Guidelines:To cancel a training session, please notify The Pet Medic in writing via email at least 7 days before the originally scheduled training date.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, and will do our best to accommodate your request and find a suitable alternative training date if requesting to reschedule.
Timeframe for Rescheduled Training:Any rescheduled training must be scheduled and completed within 3 months of the original scheduled training date to ensure the training remains timely and effective for both the participant and our instructor.
Exceptional Circumstances:In case of unforeseen circumstances or emergencies, exceptions to the rescheduling limit may be considered on a case-by-case basis.